Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friends



I got together with my friend Narelle last night to randomly make cards. We decided to do the JAI16 challenge. I was quite challenge frustrated and put out that I had to have Pretty in Pink with Ruby Red (thanks Dan!). Narelle on the other hand made an amazing card!! Anyway even though I didn't leave Narelle's till after midnight and I STILL hadn't finished my card, I dreamt about it all night and got up and finished the darned thing!! Anyway Narelle...this one is in honour of you!! I had a great night stamping and chatting!!

Essie

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...those are the best nights. Love what you have done with circle circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... "challenge frustrated"?? My work here is done. :-)

    It's gorgeous (as your work always is). Good to see a Circle Circus card from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make Circle Circus look really pretty!! Love the layout and how you've combined the challenge colours.

    ReplyDelete